NC food truck news from Dank Burrito located in the Carteret County communities of Morehead City, Beaufort, and coming soon (2019) to Wake County in Raleigh at Transfer Station. This article will be updated as locations, news and announcements are received on social media or via their website.
NC Food Truck Schedule and Locations
Tuesday 10/30 – 11am Main Exchange MCCS Cherry Point.
Wednesday 10/31 – Halloween
Thursday 11/1 – 11am A Street (Across from building 1669) Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point.
Friday 11/2 – 11am LTM Lunch Event (also Open to the Public!) 925 East Main Street Havelock (across from Kittrells).
Saturday 11/3 – 11am Amped Up For You-tilities Festival Downtown Morehead City, NC The North Carolina Seafood Festival.
Sunday 11/4 – 10am Down East Holiday Show Greenville Convention Center.
KIDS EAT FREE this Halloween! That’s right, Dank Mamas… From 4pm until close, 1 kid (12 & under) eats free with each adult meal of $10 or more. Kid options include Kid’s Tacos or Kid’s Quesadilla. We’ll even give the Lil’ Dankster some quarters to play our arcade games afterward while you enjoy your meal.
Morehead City, NC Location
4135 Arendell St.
Morehead City NC 28557
Beaufort, NC Location
300 Front St.
Beaufort, NC 28516
Raleigh, NC Location
Transfer Co. Food Hall
500 East Davie Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
About Dank Burrito – Awards And History
Executive Chef and Owner: Clarke Merrell
- Also owns Circa 81 Tapas and Cocktaileria in Morehead City, NC and Beaufort Olive Oil Company (premium oils and vinegars, exotic salts and specialty provisions).
- Degree in Culinary Arts from the Florida Culinary Institute in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Married (Liza) with two children.
- Grew up in the restaurant and hospitality business.
General Manager: Robert McGinnis
- In 2012, joined the Circa 81 team, and in 2014 helped launch the Dank Burrito food truck.
- Oversees all day-to-day operations of both the food truck and brick and mortar restaurant locations.
- Studied Hospitality and Tourism Management and Virginia Tech University.
Catering And Events: Full service kitchen on wheels with the ability to serve any sized event, group, or function. They also offer drop-off catering.
Culture: Frequent patrons and supporters of this food establishment are locally called “Danksters”.
Awards: Mobile Cuisine’s National Food Truck Rookie of the Year for 2014 and 2016 Best Food Truck Graphic Design.
* Served either with one 12″ burrito or two 6′ tacos
Ethnic, chef inspired, locally flavored burritos and tacos.
Beer and wine available.
Kids menu available.
Raleigh Burrito Mafia! Here’s a sneak peak at our future home Transfer Co. Food Hall… getting excited and hungry after watching this! https://t.co/LtMBZqez2y
— Dank Burrito (@DankburritoNC) October 11, 2018
— Aaron Smith (@asmith180) June 27, 2018